Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Spotlight: Customer Service Manager Abbey

We interviewed Abbey, Collages.net’s Customer Service Manager, for our newsletter this month and she told us all about Customer Service here at Collages.net. Here is an excerpt from the interview:


What’s your favorite part about being Customer Service Manager for Collages.net?
Our photographers! I love talking to photographers and developing personal relationships with them. Since I have been here for three years, I have really gotten to know many photographers and watch them grow. I began speaking with some photographers when they were just starting out, and now they have highly-successful studios. I enjoy helping them expand and succeed. I also love that Collages.net grows alongside our photographers. We help them by creating new products and services to meet their needs, and they help us by providing insights that help us grow and change. It’s an amazing experience watching photographers achieve their dreams.

To check out the whole interview, click here.
To contact customer service call (877) 638-7468 or e-mail customerservice@collages.net.

No comments: